CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

June 2008

So I am trying to stay consistent as a blogger - once a month seems good. This last month has been quite trying and busy. I really can't believe that June is coming to an end. My mom had surgery the last day of May to remove a tumor on her lung. They took 1/5 of her lung out to get the tumor. Turns out it was cancerous, but they believe they were able to remove everything. So no radiation or chemotherapy. It was quite the blessing. But her recovery has been less than successful. She ended up in the hospital three to four times longer than expected and is now in a nursing home for further recovery. I have been takimg care of her finances, medical, life stuff... for the last six years and it's an overwhelming experience. I am trying to continue to plug along but I just wish things could be easy for her.

0 comments: