CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Shelly's daughter Ava and Cassidy got along great. They were instant pals.

Since I was sent to Orlando for a training meeting for work, we tried to make a vacation out of it. Shelly (a college roomate and a friend from growing up) lives in Florida so she and her family drove out to see us. We went to this cool garden and just hung out. It was so good to see her - she's one of those friends that you just pick right up with even when you haven't seen each other in forever.



We love feet and shells in our family. I couldn't believe how many shells were on the beach in this one section. I took some home for the bigger girls as a souvenir.


This is one of my favorite pictures. It is just so cute. Cassidy and Dad looking out into the ocean. It was weird to not have the other girls with us while we were in Florida. Cassidy got a lot of undivided attention. AND the girls got a lot of Nana time - which usually means being spoiled.



2 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

Great pictures as always! You and Shelly both look so good. I bet it was great to see eachother again!

shayla said...

Hi Jen....found you from Michelle's blog. What darling girls you have...and I loved seeing the photo of you and Shelly--two beauties!!! We moved to San Diego a few years ago. I'm friends with Lisa Mathis--love that girl and her family! I guess you two still keep contact from BYU days? I've been blogging since right after our 6th child was born 14 weeks early at 1 lb 12 oz. last year. Anyway, take a peek if you want. www.toushay.blogspot.com