CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

just some more pics.

I think Scotty takes enough pictures daily to fill every inch of the walls in our home. The girls are never going to be able to say they didn't have enough attention as kids. Their lives are basically photographed for them. I'll try not to add all of them and show some self control. But I am a mom of three adorable girls with diverse personalities! How can I resist? Cassidy has been doing so many new things this last month - she's showing how she can clap in this pic.
Bree wanted her picture taken in a serious pose. She cut her nose during the week.
This is the usual for Hannah - check out the attitude.

1 comments:

GREENLAW said...

we love pictures, too!!! your girls are beautiful!! it's fun to see them!