CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome to Blog Spot!

The Smith Family of Alpine, Utah consists of Scotty, Jen, Hannah, Brianna, and Cassidy. I am thinking that this could be a fun way of keeping a record of our famliy while updating family and friends of our busy life. I have been motivated to do this after reading a couple of friends blogspots - it could be fun!

2 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you're blogging! I've only been doing it for about a month and I'm really enjoying it. I think it's a great way to keep in touch and it's a lot of fun.
-- Michelle

GREENLAW said...

hey... i am LOVING the blog... it's so fun to do and such a great way to stay connected. we'll check back soon to see your cute girls. :)