Cassidy
This is the look at what I am doing shot!
Another action shot.
Hannah loves to pose for the camera.
Bree is constantly attached to her little sister.
So Cassidy turned 9 months on Saturday and she thinks it's time to walk today. She takes a few steps and then sits down. I know that I should be proud of my early walker and revel in her accomplishments. But I wonder why she doesn't want to be a baby anymore. She really could enjoy this a little bit longer and give us the opportunity to enjoy not having to chase her down. It's bad enough that she is a top-notch crawler and climber. I think that should be enough for awhile. She climbs the stairs like a pro and has now mastered the ladder going to Hannah's bunk bed. I really believe that Hannah and Bree have influenced her in this walking endeavor and now she is going to be able to travel with the big girls much sooner than expected. This is their plot and plan against their parents! We are in for trouble.
I must admit though that I am proud of our little girl - it's hard not to be when she smiles at her latest conquest. She is such a funny kid. We are going to hop on a plane in the morning and visit Orlando, Florida. My work is sending me for a training and Scotty is coming along - of course Cassidy will also be on board. The girls are going to stay with Scotty's mom and they can't wait. This will be the third plane trip for Cassidy in her short 9 months. She has been to Arizona and California previously by plane. By car, she has been to Jackson Hole and California as well. Such a jet setter. Here's to hoping that we make it through this long flight tomorrow.



2 comments:
I talked to Shelly yesterday and she said you were going out to Florida. She's so excited to see you...I'm jealous. Have a wonderful trip!
Reily also walked at nine months...way too soon! Enjoy whatever baby is left in Cassidy...heavy sigh!
Wow! I can't believe that Cassidy is walking at 9 months. She's growing up fast. I guess you guys will get more exercise.
Post a Comment